Random good picture Not show
(1) He sent the 400-page manuscript to his publisher.
(2) The publisher has the copyright on all his books.
(3) The advance must be repaid to the publisher if the work is not completed on time.
(4) You can order the book directly from the publisher.
(5) She now has a publisher for her book.
(6) The publisher impinged on the author's rights.
(7) Finding a publisher is hard for all writers.
(8) The agreement assigns copyright to the publisher.
(9) The Author hereby warrants that the Publisher is the owner of the copyright.
(10) The publisher lashed out 70 000 copies of his recent work.
(11) Nigel Deering, the publisher(sentencedict.com), is quietly confident about the magazine's chances.
(12) The majority of contracts give the publisher the right to edit a book after it's done.
(13) The publisher has printed 50 000 copies of his book.
(14) The company's new publisher just moved over from Villard Books.
(15) Her publisher wants her to spice up her stories with sex.
(16) The publisher is responsible for obtaining the necessary permissions to reproduce illustrations.
(17) The publisher has signed an agreement for the exclusive distribution of the books in the US.
(18) As a newspaper publisher he understood the power of the printed word .
(19) In all his years as a book publisher, he rarely backed the wrong horse.
(20) It has become the biggest publisher of new poetry in Britain, with 50 new titles a year.
(21) He's writing a history of the town for a local publisher.
(22) Cambridge University Press arranged a tie-up with the German publisher Klett.
(23) It is illegal to reproduce these worksheets without permission from the publisher.
(24) The sell-off is aimed at repositioning the company as a publisher principally of business information.
(25) His son, Arthur Ochs Junior, is expected to succeed him as publisher.
(26) The bishop made his views clear in a letter to the publisher.
(27) Kelman had a book published in the US more than a decade before a British publisher would touch him.
(28) He quit his job and struck out on his own as a publisher.
(29) The suit was faultless: Wood guessed that he was a very successful publisher or a banker.
(30) In a publishing deal, the average split used to be 50:50 between writer and publisher.
More similar words: publish, public, in public, publicly, republic, publicity, Republican, publication, establish, the general public, establishment, establishment of, accomplishment, accomplishments, blink, list, double, voluble, trouble, sibling, listen, double up, troubled, dish, Irish, oblivious, listen to, listener, enlisted, double back.