Random good picture Not show
1. I heard the tent rip.
2. They had a midnight feast in their tent.
3. I picked a sheltered site for the tent.
4. The pressure lamp lit up the tent.
5. Open the tent flap, will you?
6. The boys pitched a tent by the river.
7. She hammered in the steel tent pegs.
8. It was so windy the tent nearly blew away!
9. I zipped the tent flaps shut.
10. It didn't take long to put the tent up.
11. It was perishing in the tent.
12. We just need a tent supported on a rigid framework.
13. Outside the tent I could hear the constant drone of insects.
14. The tent began to sag as the canvas became wet.
15. These tent ropes are too slack - they need tightening.
16. They pitched their tent in a little clearing in the wood.
17. I tripped over the guy rope of the tent in the dark.
18. The tent began to sag under the weight of the rain.
19. The tent protected us from the worst of the weather.
20. I went into her tent and she told me to sit down.
21. We improvised a tent out of two blankets and some long poles.
22. In a nearby medical tent(sentencedict.com),[sentencedict.com] a US Army doctor gently unwinds Metruk's bandage.
23. Slack up the tent ropes before it rains.
24. He drew back the tent flap.
25. Are there any directions for putting up the tent?
26. There's a big split in the tent.
27. They pegged their tent down.
28. The stream then flowed right under their tent!
29. We scoured the area for somewhere to pitch our tent.
30. Even this small house was a veritable palace compared to his tent.
More similar words: intent, patent, extent, listen to, sentence, attention, consistent, potentially, inadvertent, to some extent, consistently, inadvertently, pay attention to, more often than not, a bone of contention, entertainment, sentiment, often, tender, listen, intend, soften, extend, attend, intense, contend, tension, tighten, tendency, extended.