Random good picture Not show
(1) An abridgement of the book has been published for young readers.
(2) The expressive notation facilitates abridgement in order to specify broader categories.
(3) He read abridgement of the long novel.
(4) He read an abridgement of the long novel.
(5) The town council voted for an abridgement of the mayor's power.
(6) Beginners are encouraged to read abridgement of David Copperfield because the original is too difficult.
(7) The Chinese original, of which this is an abridgement[sentencedict.com], was published in Common Wealth Monthly.
(8) A political ideology, then, should be viewed as an abridgement of a particular tradition.
(9) The Canterbury Tales, so far as they are in verse, have been printed without any abridgement or designed change in the sense.
(10) In conclusion, the author puts forward three translation strategies, namely, abridgement, adaptation and interpretation.
More similar words: abridge, abridged, judgement, acknowledgement, bridge, drawbridge, bridge over, management, engagement, arrangement, estrangement, infringement, encouragement, disparagement, discouragement, ridge, fridge, management system, partridge, commencement, entitlement, enticement, clement, element, amusement, vehement, elements, increment, demented, movement.