Random good picture Not show
2. A pestilence swept over the country.
3. The report states that vandalism is a pestilence which must be stamped out.
4. In return Apollo sent a pestilence, and Poseidon the sea serpent.
5. To the disorder caused by pestilence, other pressures were added in the late fourteenth century.
6. Pestilence and devastation would march across the land; and the four horsemen ride the sky.
7. He was the one who released famine, pestilence and all the other evils into the world.
8. There is the source of the recurring pestilence.
9. A pestilence was raging in that area.
10. Pandemics, plagues and pestilence have beset humans throughout history.
11. A pestilence was raging in this area.
12. A pestilence on the witless little dunce!
13. He condemns television as a pestilence.
14. A pestilence overhangs the country.
15. The next were pestilence, windstorm, frost hail , hailstorm and earthquake.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Power, like a desolating pestilence, pollutes whatever it touches---Percy Bysshe Shelley, English Romantic poet.
17. Floods, droughts, famine, war, pestilence, plagues, and economic booms and busts are familiar companions in the up-and-down cycle of human history.
18. AIDS is becoming No. l pestilence of threatening the human survival.
19. Pestilence was known to have been foreboded by a shower of crimson light.
20. Racism is a pestilence at the heart of the nation.
21. And now that the war is going worse than ever, the pestilence has emerged into noonday.
22. Elsewhere, typhus carried off many who had been weakened by starvation; in Chesterfield the pestilence was almost certainly bubonic plague.
23. Celia perished trying to help some natives dying of pestilence. Only traces of her body have been found.
24. It has inspired legions of compassionate men and women to minister to the needy in times of famine, war and pestilence.
25. All over the world, life has been swept away, as if by some murderous pestilence.
26. David is compelled to choose between three classical punishments - disasters, famine or pestilence.
27. Surely he shall deliver thee the snare of the fowler, and the noisome pestilence.
28. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
29. So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee.
30. Cause: belong to disease area of foot and mouth disease, small remasticate animal pestilence, sheep (goat) pox, bluetongue and ked itch disease.
More similar words: pestilential, silence, hostile, violence, insolence, corpulence, prevalence, excellence, somnolence, condolence, turbulence, ambivalence, malevolence, equivalence, fraudulence, benevolence, abstinence, tempest, tile, pessimistic, tempestuous, manifest destiny, lentil, futile, gentile, reptile, fertile, textile, ductile, tactile.