Random good picture Not show
1. We deprecate this use of company funds for political purposes.
2. You should not deprecate your own worth.
3. I strongly deprecate the use of violence by the students.
4. Surely Mr Stewart doesn't deprecate the value of children's television?
5. Dealers have felt a need to deprecate their own firms' values, to disassociate themselves from them.
6. I'm not a wild , and I deprecate It'seriously!
7. Shall we prostrate ourselves and deprecate his wrath?
8. The teacher should not deprecate his student's efforts.
9. The peace - loving people deprecate war.
10. Some of these, in turn , deprecate the term human resources as useless.
11. As a lawyer, I would deprecate any sort of legal control on gene therapy at this stage.
12. Some pacifists and all militarists deprecate social and political conflicts.
13. The fashion now is to deprecate the positive contributions of Keynesian economics.
14. Soldiers in this country often use their power to embarrass deprecate the scholars.Sentence dictionary
15. His success in the recent series of competitions made his opponents no longer deprecate him.
16. Soldiers in the country frequently use theirs power to embarrass deprecate the scholars.
17. So I wonder why people still look for reasons and justifications, why the even deprecate it.
More similar words: deprecation, self-deprecating, depreciate, depreciation, depress, depressed, depression, precaution, precarious, to be precise, great depression, precariously, defecate, recapitulate, reciprocate, predicate, appreciate, appreciated, precipitate, prevaricate, deprive, depraved, deprived, deprive of, depravity, recant, recall, recap, depravation, deprivation.