Random good picture Not show
1. He gazed reverently at the handiwork.
2. He laid the wreath reverently in front of the memorial.
3. The Customs officer closed the door softly, almost reverently, leaving her and the newcomer alone.
4. Angels danced in the air and settled reverently into their alcoves.
5. They reverently built a small shrine for the book in one of Mrs Puri's flowerbeds.
6. Her day has been celebrated most reverently every year, and the day of her translation has been particularly blessed.
7. I put the book reverently back in its place.
8. He turned the pages reverently.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
9. They all reverently bowed their heads and hearts.
10. He looked at her reverently.
11. He'd pull the shirt out of the bag reverently and comment on its features.
12. These were handed down reverently from one generation to the next and treasured as family heirlooms.
13. Let us now very reverently examine ourselves as we partake of the bread and wine.
14. Pork gazed at it reverently and slowly delight spread over his face.
15. He treated her with exceeding deference, rose reverently to open and shut doors for her.
16. It Reverently speaking, God could have used a daffodil, if that was all Samson had.
17. Then slowly, reverently, I inserted the key and wound the clock It'sprang to life.
18. Gently and reverently they removed with their own hands the body of Jesus from the cross.
19. As Hetty concluded[sentencedict.com], she reverently unrolled a small English Bible from its envelope of coarse calico.
20. A firm and persistent warrior stood reverently beside him, accompanied by a beauty in splendid attire.
21. He got up and took the book out almost reverently.
22. In the three months since the election, Clinton and Republican leaders have repeatedly and even reverently recited the appropriate rhetoric.
23. Statues of unknown saints looked gravely down from their alcoves as Jacques and Marie-Christine knelt reverently before the altar.
24. What remains after completion of the ritual is at once swept up and reverently dispersed.
25. Such a personage was fawned upon in Arthur's realm and reverently looked up to by everybody.
26. To express their thanks for the year's bounty, they reverently ask for continued blessings.
27. He kept the objects safe in their glass cases, some reverently laid on red cloth.
More similar words: reverent, irreverent, reverence, inherently, irreverence, revere, apparently, currently, never-ending, inadvertently, revert, for ever, reverse, gently, reversal, silently, recently, intently, severe, violently, frequently, presently, fervently, prevent, reverberate, permanently, obediently, vehemently, impudently, insolently.