Random good picture Not show
1. Put the garbage down the incinerator.
2. The incinerator burns anything.
3. Company puts back controversial plan for waste incinerator.
4. We want proof that the incinerator will be safe.
5. Andrew Graham claims a waste incinerator owned by Re-chem ruined his cattle.
6. In Nottingham an incinerator provides heat for 16,000 homes and local industry.
7. The city built an incinerator at the site in 1913.
8. Certainly that is the suggestion now that the incinerator is to be replaced at the end of November.
9. Andrew Graham says a toxic waste incinerator owned by Re-Chem, was responsible for poisoning cattle on two of his farms.
10. For example, an incinerator in Edmonton, North London, burns around 400,000 tons of rubbish every year and provides electricity too.
11. The incinerator became a roaring pillar of flame, its iron bars instantly glowing red hot.
12. One afternoon, Grandfather walked over to the incinerator door and motioned for me to come over.
13. The floor plan of the incinerator room is shown in Figure 2 of this Permit.
14. Effects of main operation parameters of the incinerator system on stable combustion process are analyzed.
15. Some problems in rotary kiln incinerator for researching were discussed.
16. The bears pulled burning garbage from an incinerator, which caused the fire.
17. The hospital incinerator is researched and developed to deal with the toxic waste by Jianglian Company.
18. For example a ship called the Felicia left Philadelphia in August 1986 carrying a cargo of incinerator ash containing harmful metal residues.
19. Two months later, the Mobro returned to New York and its load was burned in a Brookiyn incinerator.
20. A lone clerk sifts through, consigning some to the incinerator and some to a filed.
21. Ocean has lodged planning applications for a waste-to-energy facility in south London and a toxic waste incinerator near Middlesbrough.
22. Programme S.TDY 6.30 28/10/93 Plans to build a toxic waste incinerator in Renfrew appear to be in jeopardy.
23. He feels much of the opposition is based on the false belief that the incinerator will also handle toxic waste.
24. The hon. Member for Londonderry, East asked about emissions from the chemical incinerator at the Coalite works.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Naturally, the hon. Gentleman is particularly concerned about an incinerator that may be built in his constituency.
26. Most businesses today simply burn the emissions in a closed incinerator, wasting energy from the fire.
27. He went round the back of the house and inspected the incinerator, now full of partly glowing but mainly black ashes.
28. But the problems are only beginning for Yilan, next year another incinerator with an even bigger daily capacity of600 tons of garbage will be ready for use.
29. Everything from our steel, hardwoods, and cardboard to our lexan and linen is diverted from the incinerator.
30. Principal Component Analysis ( PCA ) was introduced in this paper for incipient fault diagnosis waste solid incinerator ( WSI ).
More similar words: generator, operator, refrigerator, conciliatory, orator, cinematography, mineral, oratory, narrator, oratorio, exonerate, generate, venerate, itinerant, itinerary, migratory, perambulator, perpetrator, laboratory, arbitrator, generation, veneration, degenerate, respiratory, preparatory, magazine rack, demonstrator, remuneration, administrator, generation gap.