Random good picture Not show
(4) A horse draws the cart along.
(5) The milk cart squeaked out of the village.
(6) They loaded the cart with rice.
(7) The cart creaked up on the street.
(8) Please cart off the mountains of rubbish.
(9) A cart full of milk - bottles rattled past.
(10) The cart was pulled by two mules.
(11) The farmer harnessed the horse to the cart.
(12) He had to cart his books home at the end of the term.
(13) We harnessed two ponies to the cart.
(14) The cart was charged to the full.
(15) Two horses were drawing the cart.
(16) A horse pulled the cart along the road.
(17) The rain mired the cart and it couldn't be moved.
(18) The wheels of the cart made a terrible clatter on the cobblestones.
(19) The cart groaned under the weight of the piano.
(20) I had to cart my shopping around with me all day.
(21) A cart was rumbling across the bridge.
(22) We've asked the Council to come and cart away all this rubbish.
(23) The cart bumped down the track.
(24) The horse drew the cart up the hill.
(25) He had to cart his books to his home at the end of the term.
(26) The cart was loaded with fruit.
(27) The wooden cart creaked as it moved along.
(28) With bonfires outlawed in urban areas(sentence dictionary), gardeners must cart their refuse to a dump.
(29) He is so clumsy that he can't even push the small cart ahead.
(30) In the foreground of the painting is a horse and cart.