Random good picture Not show
(4) A horse draws the cart along.
(5) The milk cart squeaked out of the village.
(6) They loaded the cart with rice.
(7) The cart creaked up on the street.
(8) Please cart off the mountains of rubbish.
(9) A cart full of milk - bottles rattled past.
(10) The cart was pulled by two mules.
(11) The farmer harnessed the horse to the cart.
(12) We harnessed two ponies to the cart.
(13) The cart was charged to the full.
(14) Two horses were drawing the cart.
(15) A horse pulled the cart along the road.
(16) The cart groaned under the weight of the piano.
(17) a horse and cart.
(18) He had to cart his books home at the end of the term.
(19) The cart creaked along.
(20) The rain mired the cart and it couldn't be moved.
(21) The wheels of the cart made a terrible clatter on the cobblestones.
(22) I had to cart my shopping around with me all day.
(23) A cart was rumbling across the bridge.
(24) The cart bumped down the track.
(25) The horse drew the cart up the hill.
(26) The cart was loaded with fruit.
(27) The wooden cart creaked as it moved along.
(28) I hitched up the horses to the cart.
(29) He is so clumsy that he can't even push the small cart ahead.
(30) In the foreground of the painting is a horse and cart.