Random good picture Not show
1) Be careful you don't stain the carpet.
2) We'll roll out the red carpet for the senator.
3) He puked all over the carpet.
4) You're treading muck into the carpet with your dirty shoes!
5) What's all that sticky stuff on the carpet?
6) The floor is covered with a red carpet.
7) The carpet was a wedding present from the Prime Minister.
8) The curtains blend in perfectly with the carpet.
9) A carpet six metres square has an area of 36 square metres.
10) They rolled back the carpet and had a dance.
11) The children sat silent on the carpet,[http://sentencedict.com/carpet.html] entranced by the puppet show.
12) The carpet is available in various widths.
13) A carpet overlays the wood floor.
14) That carpet is somewhat off colour.
15) We've just had a new carpet fitted/laid in our bedroom.
16) We spread a carpet over the floor.
17) In general, a plain carpet makes a room look bigger.
18) It is not possible to reposition the carpet without damaging it.
19) Please don't flick ash on the carpet!
20) The carpet was specially woven to commemorate the 1,000th anniversary of the cathedral's foundation.
21) His muddy boots splotched the carpet.
22) Water poured through the hole, saturating the carpet.
23) I can't get the dirt out of the carpet; it's been ground in.
24) I hope it doesn't stain the carpet.
25) The red carpet jars with the furniture.
26) Do you know where I can get hold of a secondhand carpet cleaner?
27) She thought the diamond was lost until she saw something glinting on the carpet.
28) The color of the curtains clashed with the color of the carpet.
29) The wind had blown the rain in and soaked the carpet.
30) We'll give her some VIP treatment and roll out the red carpet.