Random good picture Not show
1. A fraud trial involving two homosexual lawyers was abandoned.
2. One of Ruth's brothers was homosexual.
3. It's an often repeated fallacy that homosexual men have more promiscuous lifestyles than heterosexuals.
4. He came out as a homosexual after his mother died.
5. With homosexual behaviour, however, the opposite has been true.
6. What, then, of the homosexual union?
7. Nine states have outlawed homosexual marriages.
8. He was outrageously affected, flamboyantly homosexual, and extremely clever.
9. However, we shall concern ourselves only with homosexual practicalities.
10. What did he mean, the homosexual life?
11. Homosexual men and women are campaigning for equal rights.
12. This is true for both heterosexual and homosexual couples.
13. The law applies to both heterosexual and homosexual employees.
14. She once asked him outright if he were homosexual.
15. Isn't this suggestive, perhaps, of sublimated homosexual attraction?
16. In male prisons, while homosexual relationships exist they are less likely to be tolerated if they involve truly loving feelings.
17. I denied homosexual inclinations but he still made me bend down so that he could inspect my behind with a wooden spatula.
18. Should the case of the homosexual union be treated differently?
19. These are, to state the obvious again, not homosexual poems.
20. John Vassall, a sad homosexual who gave away naval secrets while working at the Admiralty.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. Indeed, many homosexual actors and models are among the men regarded as most attractive to women.
22. Persons who have engaged in homosexual activities or have shot street drugs within the last 10 years should never donate blood.
23. You see, I've always been firmly convinced that I was homosexual.
24. Stepan Verkhovensky is prissy, frenchified, very feminine though not at all homosexual.
25. By 1980, venereal disease was widespread-and four out of every five of the patients were homosexual men.
26. The profile of this population was generally quite different from that of infected homosexual men.
27. Member whatever viewpoint he or she put forward, has condoned homosexual behaviour.
28. The second, 1 Cor 6: 9-11, speaks about both the active and the passive participants in homosexual activity.
29. In its present form it would have no relevance to homosexual unions and little relevance to a union involving a transsexual.
30. Respondents backed equal rights for gays and lesbians, but they were about evenly split on the morality of homosexual relationships.
More similar words: sexual, sexually, sexuality, homograph, sexy, have sex, most, exuberant, at most, mostly, utmost, almost, exuberance, whom, no more, hindmost, home, promote, atmosphere, venomous, homage, at home, promotion, homeland, autonomous, automobile, promontory, no more than, homeless, drive home.