Random good picture Not show
1. This book has a foreword by the President.
2. So, fare foreword, dear soul.
3. As the foreword says, the Code is most importantly addressed to each local authority.
4. The guidelines contain a foreword by the Data Protection Registrar who had a few reservations about the guidelines.
5. In an editorial foreword the need for this prospectus was explained.
6. The book, which as proposed will include a foreword by Karan, will be out in a year.
7. The thesis consists of foreword, main part and conclusion.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The paper has five chapters except foreword and postscript.
9. That book has a preface, not a foreword.
10. This thesis is composed of three parts besides foreword.
11. Several days later, he put foreword a concrete plan.
12. That dictionary has a preface, not a foreword.
13. The foreword is focused on introducing the present research situations of Quentin Tarantino and the general framework of the main text.
14. Foreword:The world is plentifulness to much adopt of, get a simple but definite the truth in the complicated thing, is difficult, but viable, we want to analyze.
15. The foreword generally describes Jameson's academic career and then draws main part. "
16. Except the foreword and tag, this paper is composed of three parts.
17. Foreword:Recently of the research result expresses, still having a the part of people thinks the fleetness to come amiss easily, putting forward the slow speed theory.
18. Foreword:The abstract thing can't keep the manifestation of the view, having the some concrete thing because feels to know not easily, and also similar abstract.
19. This is not only a foreword to a book but also an afterword to a large chunk of my life.
20. Finally, author put foreword some ideas and advice in the succeeding work.
21. Foreword:The research enunciation that is recently, people always in medical treatment, be been as pre-eminent community, patient doctor minority, but we do to experiment the proof, this is wrong.
22. His job included enlisting Justin Kaplan to write the introduction and working with Victor Doyno on the textual foreword and addendum.
23. But I have enormous sympathy for our teachers after reading the foreword to Labour's version of the National Curriculum.
24. The extract comes right at the end of the Foreword.
25. Later, Pattison wrote a book to which Taylor contributed the foreword.
26. Follows the cooperation system basic principle, the standardization has the foreword operation.
27. This thesis is into four parts altogether besides the foreword the conclusion.
28. Dynamic reduction problem is discussed and algorithm adding and reducing rules in the decision-making table dynamically are put foreword so as to reduce the computing complexity.
29. Neil · Armstrong and Tom · Hanks also for this written foreword.
30. The only new commentary of note is an unsurprisingly well-turned foreword by John Updike, a friend and admirer of yore.
More similar words: be worth, framework, in the world, all over the world, word, the working class, sword, in a word, in other words, word of mouth, crew, screw, shrew, in view of, shrewd, strewn, brewing, rewarding, interfere with, work, at work, works, worry, world, worth, cord, worthy, at worst, workout, work up.