Random good picture Not show
(1) Most children have an insatiable desire for knowledge.
(2) She has an insatiable curiosity about life.
(3) I love reading: I have an insatiable appetite for vicarious experience.
(4) Like so many politicians, he had an insatiable appetite/desire/hunger for power.
(5) She has an insatiable hunger for knowledge.
(6) The man was lascivious(http://sentencedict.com/insatiable.html), sexually perverted and insatiable.
(7) The public have an insatiable appetite for scandal.
(8) That politician is insatiable for power.
(9) Nothing, it seemed, would satisfy his insatiable curiosity.
(10) There seems to be an insatiable demand for more powerful computers.
(11) The public has an insatiable appetite for stories about the famous.
(12) Another cake? You're insatiable!
(13) People seem to have an insatiable appetite for news of any kind.
(14) She had an insatiable thirst for attention.
(15) Thompson claimed he had an insatiable sexual appetite.
(16) The observer has an insatiable desire for abstract knowledge.
(17) Her lust for money is insatiable.
(18) She ridiculed his insatiable greed.
(19) His curiosity about the natural world is insatiable.
(20) His team now boasts a dynamic edge, an insatiable hunger for success.
(21) Whatever the financial climate, there still seemed an insatiable desire to build more office space, rentable or not.
(22) The fact is no government can meet the insatiable demand for ever more sophisticated medical technology by an ageing population.
(23) His passion for work was insatiable, an admirable quality in a man.
(24) Amelia was an inquiring agnostic and an insatiable searcher for knowledge.
(25) Their observations concerning the insatiable appetite for immediate team success from the age of eight are so relevant.
(26) The agonies she endured never satisfied her insatiable thirst to suffer for sinners and for the souls in Purgatory.
(27) We have this insatiable drive to be successful in the markets we serve.
(28) As one would expect of two old pros with an insatiable appetite for the game, we hardly stopped talking about football.
(29) I've started reading your column in the Sunday Express but that won't satisfy my insatiable appetite for your peerless wit.
(30) The remarkable Ceylonese railway network was built largely as a response to the insatiable demands of tea-planting from the 1880s.
More similar words: sensation, variable, reliable, compensation, compensate for, able, cable, table, accusation, enable, unable, be able to, tableau, conversation, suitable, vegetable, disabled, bearable, palatial, comparable, agreeable, available, favorable, on the table, inevitable, tablespoon, remarkable, acceptable, changeable, vulnerable.