Random good picture Not show
1. Tired, malnourished people are prone to infection.
2. About thirty percent of the country's children were malnourished.
3. Malnourished children are more likely to succumb to infections.
4. She was too weak and malnourished to eat.
5. For each treatment, nourished and malnourished patients responded similarly.
6. Food packets were given to malnourished patients.
7. From the road the Church looked diseased, scaly, malnourished.
8. Children who are malnourished with chronic diarrhoea have defective gastric acid secretion.
9. Malnourished anorexic patients are more prone to side-effects and less responsive to medication than are other patients with depression.
10. Most are malnourished, only saved from starvation by water and food provided enroute by the Red Cross.
11. And , two billion were malnourished.
12. True, the child was malnourished but that could not explain certain findings in relation to the CS, namely engorged neck eins. massie cardiomegaly, muffled heart sounds and pulsus paradoxus.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. He is probably malnourished.
14. And, noting that many mothers are also malnourished, he said the humanitarian cost is enormous.
15. The other outsiders – the poor, malnourished students who wear tattered clothes to school, or the ones with physical disabilities – they get verbally harassed too.
16. Patients with analbuminemia are not malnourished andwith simple malnutrition are rarely hypoalbuminemic.
17. Researchers warn that malnourished people may be a breeding ground for more dangerous infectious diseases.
18. Many patients, especially the old and economically weak, are already malnourished when they go into hospital.
19. None the less, ignorance and poverty continue to claim victims, particularly malnourished slum children, who are the most susceptible.
20. Under the portico, bodies are sprawled, a tangle of limbs of malnourished young men.
21. The question is, how did these people come to see themselves primarily as nervous and only secondarily as hungry, malnourished?
22. During the 1930s a large proportion of Britain's urban population was malnourished.
23. It may be used to supplement the action of the indicated remedy in such anaemic or malnourished people.
24. The woman in the next bed was in her late seventies, very weak, and obviously malnourished.
25. The factory workers were found to be abused and malnourished.
26. Therefore , every effort must be made to promote lactation , even among sick and malnourished mothers.
27. Almost half of all Indian children under five are malnourished.
28. However, data for well-nourished neonates born at term cannot necessarily be extrapolated to preterm or malnourished infants.
29. Objective:To study the changes and clinical significance of the megakaryocyte and the blood platelet parameters of patients with malnourished megaloblastic anemia.
30. UNICEF estimates there are currently around 1.5 million severely malnourished children in Ethiopia.
More similar words: nourish, flourish, impoverished, tourist, tourism, polished, punished, Irish, perish, burnished, jurisdiction, parish, astonished, accomplished, distinguished, impoverish, impoverishment, till now, mall, no use, lurid, curio, male, small, honour, runout, run out, burial, purity, during.