Similar words: filibuster, agribusiness, minion, minimal, minimum, ministry, feminist, minimize. Meaning: ['mɪnɪbʌs] n. a light bus (4 to 10 passengers).
Random good picture Not show
1) The children go to school in a minibus.
2) One group of journalists were crowded into a minibus.
3) They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.
4) Outside, he climbed into a new minibus.
5) A complimentary minibus runs to the beach.
6) He plans a weekend in Oxford by minibus.
7) Bodrum itself is easily and cheaply accessible by minibus, p42 tells you more.
8) And the next thing he remembered was the minibus stopping and the monks helping him into it.
9) The Transit minibus will be used for outings and visits throughout the school year.
10) The minibus was on its way to Bredon school near Tewkesbury.
11) Nine others travelling in the minibus, which was returning the from game at Port Vale,[http://sentencedict.com/minibus.html] were injured.
12) Minibus prices continue to work with the previous month.
13) Their minibus was ripped apart by a bomb.
14) The minibus will sit ten people.
15) Shall we go to the station minibus?
16) I am tell this minibus can go jar on very little petrol.
17) I want to hire a minibus for our summer camp in August.
18) A train crashed with a minibus in southern Israel on Thursday, killing at least seven people, the Magen David Adom ambulance service said.
19) Three people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus.
20) Three black people were killed by shots fired at random from a minibus.
21) Some of the children living on the farms go to school in a minibus.
22) School joy: Eastbourne School, Darlington, will take delivery of a brand new ￡14,000 minibus on Wednesday.
23) Tickets are ￡110 each and free parking is available in Battersea Park with a courtesy minibus service to and from the showground.
24) Outings and social events are also organised by the group for housebound people, using its own minibus.
25) Read in studio Two children and two adults were injured when a school minibus collided with a pick-up truck and a car.
26) As luck would have it, a furious wind was blowing on the day of their arrival, by hired minibus.
27) Expectation was boiling when we all climbed into Reg's minibus and headed for Chamden on that balmy September Saturday.
28) In addition a party went by car from Keighley and another by minibus from the Kirklees area.
29) When the students return from the field trip, Emily is dismayed when Gina does not get off the minibus.
30) The children were killed when masked gunmen opened fire on the minibus taking them to school.
More similar words: filibuster, agribusiness, minion, minimal, minimum, ministry, feminist, minimize, diminish, minister, aluminium, examining, administer, minimalist, reminiscent, administering, administrator, administration, administrative, discernible, bus, busy, bush, abuse, robust, bustle, bustling, moribund, attribute, business.