Similar words: demographic, biography, topography, photograph, photography, stenographer, photographer, bibliography. Meaning: n. two words are homographs if they are spelled the same way but differ in meaning (e.g. fair).
Random good picture Not show
1. Two words are homographs if they are spelled the same way but differ in meaning.
2. In a special index the meaning of a homograph may be obvious by its location within a given subject.
3. Some lexical sets are also included, such as homographs and homonyms, compound nouns, and academic subjects.
4. Homograph: when two word are identical in spelling.
5. The geometrical structure is used to analyze homograph quantitatively, the fine discrimination between planar objects can be shown.
6. This homograph can not only det- ermine GIP but also give a prediction of the drive type of gas field with (?) tualproduction data.
7. The homograph study holds the important status in Japanese glossary study, its characteristic of namely with difference often causes the learner to appear misuses.
8. This paper explains the policies of the homograph and the multi-category words processing in these two projects on language engineering.
9. In semantics, Jianyu construction is of homograph, while SVOC is polysemantic.
10. Homograph between Japanese and Chinese is one of the difficulties in learning Japanese.
11. 'Bow' meaning the front of a ship, 'bow' meaning a loop made in a string or ribbon and 'bow' meaning a device used to shoot arrows are all homographs.
12. Contextual logic may help to eliminate unwanted uses of homographs. 3.
13. As China and Japan have the same cultural background and in Chinese cultural character circle, the two languages have many homograph.http://sentencedict.com/homograph.html
14. In the process of studying English, it is likely to confuse homograph, homonym, and homophone.
15. A new algorithm is presented for recognizing planar objects from a line drawing under axonometric and perspective projections based on principle of homograph.
16. It has a reasonable treatment with the words that are homonym and homograph simultaneously.
17. This article attempts to embark from the common type of homograph misuse, to carry on the discussion on the reason of homograph difference and how to treat the homograph in the study.
18. In the third chapter, identical words have been divided into synonymy and homograph from semanteme.
19. Chapter 4 The study in the vocabulary of the mixed-language in Yuan Dianzhang. By giving some examples, we tried to analyze the word-simplification, tri-syllable-word and homograph in Yuan Dianzhang.
More similar words: demographic, biography, topography, photograph, photography, stenographer, photographer, bibliography, choreography, autobiography, graph, epigraph, telegraph, program, grape, programme, grapple, programming, grapefruit, whom, no more, home, promote, venomous, at home, homage, promotion, homeland, promontory, autonomous.