Random good picture Not show
1. A lot of microchip manufacturing companies prospered at that time.
2. Advances in microchip technology have made these cameras smaller and cheaper and affordable to the mass market.
3. Large books can be put on a single microchip.
4. In America, the microchip industry has been put in the "top ten" industries for urgent attention.
5. It's a microchip which, when inserted into some part of the chair, will act like an electronic identity tag.
6. As one microchip usually replaces many mechanical parts, the amount of labour needed in assembly is reduced.
7. The microchip has extended his idea of justification by faith alone.
8. In microchip territory, silicon has always been king because it remains so cheap and easy to use.
9. Would a certain microchip company survive for twenty years to meet its semiannual interest payments?
10. The two are linked via a microchip.
11. A microchip in a couch will sense the presence of a sitter and turn the heat up in the room.
12. The silicon microchip and integrated circuit followed similar if shorter processes from invention to commercial realization.
13. The microchip (Sentence dictionary), in the time of a single generation.
14. The average microchip is about the size of a grain of rice.
15. A former chief executive of microchip company Advanced Micro Devices has been linked to an alleged insider trading ring at hedge fund Galleon Group.
16. The Voice uses a microchip and artificial intelligence to translate languages. It is started by voice command and produces voice ) output through a built-in speaker.
17. The owner's name and address is stored on a microchip and implanted in the dog's body.
18. This senses the water temperature and sends a signal to the control box where it is processed in a microchip.
19. The Star Wars devices can store your fingerprint on a microchip or electronically check the way you sign your name.
20. What new commercial freedoms does the advent of the microchip give us?
21. These devices illustrate the potential for an easily constructed microchip system with a carbon paste detector that exhibits adjustable selectivity.
22. Dennis Parsons was blessed with behavioural patterns which were etched into his brain like circuits in a microchip.
23. The main problem is understood to be integrating the software and the microchip decoder apparatus in the receiver.
24. Holding steady: The wood or heathland ant holding a microchip in its toothed (serrated) mandibles.
25. The scanner emits a low frequency radio signal, activating the microchip.
26. This is the surface of an EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) silicon microchip.
27. According to the structures, DNA chip can be divided into two variants, DNA array and oligonucleotide microchip.
28. In the part of the electronic circuit design, the main processor is Microchip PIC18F248, there is an ISO CAN-bus module inside this chip based on CAN 2.0B protocal.
29. Firstly, the structure and the working principle of a new pump well indicator based on the microchip 89C51 are introduced in this paper.
30. Charge and discharge control and circuit protection is implemented by using battery protection IC and microchip.