Random good picture Not show
(1) It doesn't suit her to wear a miniskirt.
(2) The miniskirt made a comeback in the late 1980s.
(3) Who was the creator of the miniskirt?
(4) Jemma's miniskirt raised a few eyebrows at the board meeting.
(5) Alyson is an eyeful, standing there in her miniskirt.
(6) John wonders Mary never wears a miniskirt.
(7) Where is the miniskirt displayed on the manikin?
(8) Are you too old to wear miniskirt?
(9) Miniskirt used to be very much in the mode.
(10) When did the miniskirt go out of vogue?
(11) How do you think it goes with a miniskirt?
(12) Do you think miniskirt is losing its street cred?
(13) Wait out a war; waited out the miniskirt craze.
(14) When did the miniskirt first come in?
(15) Flat boots and a little denim miniskirt is a look that cannot be beat.
(16) She walked off the plane in a miniskirt and tight top.
(17) Sweetheart : I'm pulling up my miniskirt. Take off my panties.
(18) A : Amanda is wearing another extremely short miniskirt today.
(19) In the 1960s hemlines suddenly shot up with the introduction of the miniskirt.
(20) The newer ones, such as that one[sentencedict.com/miniskirt.html], are sometimes called miniskirt houses.
(21) She was wearing a white blouse with frills at the cuffs, and a plain black miniskirt.
(22) These new short fashions make us all look like showgirls in the miniskirt and the high boots.
(23) The gesture was superfluous; she was packed into a denim miniskirt so tight that she could only walk in a shuffle.
(24) Sweetheart : I am wearing a red silk blouse, miniskirt and high heels.
(25) The jack-tar modelling that mature flavour luster feels, recreational campaign sheet is tasted, super miniskirt... above these are the essential elements that make sense of mature, cruel!
(26) Tracy : It's cold outside. I just can't wear my miniskirt.
(27) I want to buy a pair of tall boots to go with this miniskirt.
(28) Delicate pink add fruity and lovely corallite bead, such acting the role of article sleeve of tie-in and bubbly bubble, falbala, exceed short miniskirt, bobby baby temperament adds cent sweetly!
(29) Former Marie Claire editor Liz Jones wrote in the Daily Mail in August 2008, "When I wrote about how old is too old for a miniskirt a decade ago, the cut-off point was 25.
(30) The pretty model looks very provocative in a transparent miniskirt.
More similar words: skirt, ministry, diminish, minister, feminist, administer, reminiscent, administering, administrator, administration, administrative, finish, sinister, finish up, minion, finish with, minimum, minibus, minimal, minimize, aluminium, examining, minimalist, ski, skip, disk, risk, brisk, risky, frisk.