Random good picture Not show
1. No one could have foretold such strange events.
2. She foretold that the man would die soon.
3. The gypsy had foretold that the boy would die.
4. The witch foretold that she would marry a prince.
5. A universe of virtues foretold in those gloss-paper patterns.
6. All happened, of course, as the tower had foretold.
7. After eighteen months it happened as I had foretold.
8. Everything happened as Merlin foretold.
9. None of us had foretold that our games would end up on life-support systems in intensive care.
10. Nostradamus is said to have foretold the rise of Hitler.
11. The end of the world is foretold in the biblical book of Revelations.
12. This act, as noted above, had been foretold of the Messiah by the prophet Zechariah.
13. Their imaginations foretold the facts of the future.
14. The magician foretold the man's death.
15. He foretold the world war.
16. She foretold that he would fail.
17. BALLS: All is as was foretold.
18. Must lose one joy, by his life's star foretold.
19. He foretold that there would be an earthquake.
20. But God foretold the coming of Christ long before Isaiah's time.
21. A small foretold everything.
22. Your destruction has long been foretold and its time has now come.
23. I could have been one of those prophets who foretold him.
24. But disaster, when it came, was less severe than had been foretold.
25. Yet even the fact of her absence was cause for congratulation, for what she had presciently foretold had come to pass.
26. These linked dangers between external and internal imbalances, domestic debt accumulations and financial fragility were foretold by a number of analysts.sentencedict.com
27. What's supposed to happen: A great earthquake (sloping park, great calamity) is reputedly foretold in this quatrain. In the New World (he Lands of the West), California is the logical choice.
28. The disciples of Jesus, with Peter at the head, react to the announcement of the redemptive Passion, that is, to the true messianism foretold and effected by the Beloved Son.
29. A new disease process, biological weapon, and a breakthrough in AIDS research is foretold by these energetic alignments.
30. When the corners of her mouth went down suddenly like a barometer it usually foretold a fall of crockery and tinware.
More similar words: come to life, adhere to, ferret out, set fire to, more than, theoretical, no more than, not more than, more than ever, put the cart before the horse, toll, extol, pistol, stolid, tolerate, tolerant, tolerance, burst into laughter, see to, veto, let out, get off, get on, get out, let off, set off, due to, come to, set out, have to.