Random good picture Not show
1. Life is but a span.
3. The apartment was spick and span.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Small children have a very short attention span.
5. Their house is always spick and span.
6. The bridge has a span of 100 metres.
7. He has a short attention/concentration span.
8. The arch has a span of 60 metres.
9. Small children have a short attention span.
10. The bridge has a clear span of 36 metres.
11. I worked with him over a span of six years.
12. Over a span of ten years,(sentencedict.com) the company has made great progress.
13. The book covers the entire span of Arab history.
14. The bridge crosses the river in a single span.
15. The speech continued well beyond its allotted span.
16. Developments were monitored over a span of two years.
17. She span on a spinning wheel.
18. The course curriculum is geared to span three years.
19. The pupil's attention span was short.
20. Gradually the time span between sessions will increase.
21. Children often have a short attention span .
22. The kite has a span of 1.5 metres.
23. He has a short attention span.
24. These forests cover a broad span of latitudes.
25. Captivity vastly reduces the life span of whales.
26. They always keep their kitchen spick and span.
27. The batteries had a life span of six hours.
28. Managers have a wide span of control.
29. Can you span an octave on the piano?
30. The project must be completed within a specific time span.