Random good picture Not show
1. The snake's venom induces instant paralysis.
2. There was real venom in her voice.
3. The snake's venom is rarely lethal to humans.
4. He was shocked at the sheer venom of her reply.
5. The snake injects the venom immediately after biting its prey.
6. She looked at him with eyes that spat venom.
7. She surveyed him coldly with eyes that spat venom.
8. She said it quickly and with venom.
9. 'You liar!' he said, with venom in his voice.
10. The venom of this snake coagulates the blood.
11. His voice was full of venom.
12. The snake uses its venom to stun or paralyze its victims.
13. He reserved particular venom for critics of his foreign policy.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He felt as if a serpent had spat venom into his eyes.
15. Her sense of humor cuts through the venom.
16. Some types of snake venom prevent blood from clotting.
17. In some species the venom is remarkably strong.
18. Suzanne reacted with angry venom.
19. Its fatal venom had no effect on him.
20. Psychoactive venom of some sort, Jazzbeaux had heard.
21. It chews and bites the venom into its victims, generally small mammals and birds.
22. These two lizards use their venom to kill their prey, which comprises small mammals such as mice and birds.
23. The venom of most spiders, though effective against their insect prey, is harmless to man.
24. The snake's venom glands are modified salivary glands, and the venom modified saliva.
25. Natural poisons such as snake venom are now being used in the treatment of human nervous disorders.
26. The viper paralyses its prey by injecting it with venom.
27. What is more they hated each other with a venom and a passion that they could never feel for the Tories.
28. Rain and hail bounced on the tiled roof with such venom that Tom and Willie were quite deafened.
29. Many who disliked him are beginning to feel the same contempt and venom they felt for Baroness Bonkers.
30. In its dorsal and pectoral fins this fish has spines equipped with venom glands.
More similar words: venomous, phenomenon, give notice, enough, enormous, take note of, indigenous, take notice of, no more, nomadic, nominee, economy, agronomy, economic, no matter, autonomy, oven, even, economics, economist, by no means, event, no more than, astronomer, carcinomas, nomination, even now, vendor, even if, invent.