Random good picture Not show
1. M precedes N in the alphabet.
2. He fought in the N African campaign during the last war.
3. The conference will be attended by Ian Taylor, Joe Sellars and A.N. Other.
4. Bicycle for sale: ￡60 o.n.o.
5. U.N. aid convoys have unimpeded access to the city.
6. I think his name begins with an N.
7. 'Night' begins with N / 'N'.
8. Guerrillas struck a U.N. camp, killing 75.
9. The value of n is less than 10.
10. The organization is backed by The U.N..
11. They used to have a cottage in N.W. Scotland.
12. In 64 and yn, 4 and n are the exponents.
13. " N " is a syllabic consonant in " button " .
14. 'Nicholas' begins with N/'N'.
15. He began living out his rock "n" roll fantasy during his last year in law school.
16. The U.N. has declared it to be a safe zone.
17. The equation is impossible for any value of n greater than 2.
18. He was sent to convey a message to the U.N. Secretary General.
19. the colonization of N America by the British and French.
20. n international custom(sentencedict.com),a nation that unilaterally breaks contracts must make good the damage.
21. Guitar £200 o.n.o.
22. The N pole and S pole of two magnets will attract each other.
23. Any hostilities could result in retaliation and further embroil U.N. troops in fighting.
24. N.B. Charges are liable to be reviewed annually.
25. Both books are distributed by Harry N. Abrams.
26. The five security zones are policed by U.N. forces.
27. The units of n are grams per mole.
28. In the equation below, as E goes to zero,[Sentencedict.com ] n approaches infinity.
29. Eastern Slavonia is to revert to Croatian government rule next year after a transitional period under U.N. administration.
30. In this dictionary the word 'noun' is represented by the letter n.