Random good picture Not show
1. There is no risk of contagion.
2. The danger of contagion is very small.
3. The doctor says there's no chance/danger of contagion.
4. This way the contagion of hysteria is carried forth.
5. The contagion spread slowly at first, almost unnoticed.
6. If it were quarantined, the contagion would stop.
7. A liquid talisman against a new brand of contagion.
8. In the past, an honor system prevented this contagion of broken trust.
9. Nor will notions of contagion and susceptibility be on the agenda when we meet them.
10. Finally, there is the strong possibility that a contagion effect will operate in this setting.
11. GM contagion of accepted and amoebic aliment is accretion.
12. The contagion of thought here demonstrated itself.
13. One route is financial contagion.
14. Contagion is like not seasonable precaution and cure.
15. Racial hatred is a contagion.
16. Venereal the contagion with dermatosis is the way those?
17. Is leukaemia hereditary disease or contagion?
18. Cholera is spread by Contagion.
19. A contagion of fear swept through the crowd.
20. I'm a blood donor; I can't risk any contagion.
21. "It's more of the contagion fear that's been gripping markets for months now," said John Doyle, strategist at Tempus Consulting in Washington.Sentencedict
22. Contagion effect is the key problem of the Banking Systemic Risk ( BSR ).
23. Other euro - area members could suffer contagion as markets bet on further defaults.
24. They have been reluctant to admit AIDS patients, in part because of unfounded fears of contagion.
25. And international response to financial crises is an imperative to limit the contagion of panic and financial losses.
26. The new administration leaned toward a more extreme view on contagion than patients had experienced in years.
27. Then there was a spread of relief, an outbreak of joy, a contagion of exuberance.
28. In other words, Summerlee, there is a sort of contagion effect.
29. Hamas is a spinoff of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, and the government of Hosni Mubarak worries about contagion.
30. Garlic still has the effect that fight bacterium, can prevent dysenteric contagion of path waiting for bowel.
More similar words: confrontation, contain, container, contribution, a bone of contention, on the contrary, constitutional convention, advantage, percentage, region, antagonism, antagonist, regional, take advantage of, spontaneous, control, contest, context, contend, contract, continue, contrast, confront, contrary, continued, contribute, continent, contributor, continuous, continuing.