Random good picture Not show
1. Does the UN convene every year?
2. The club will convene in October.
3. The committee will convene at 11.30 next Thursday.
4. The tribunal will convene tomorrow.
5. With no parliament, the board can not convene.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The conference established five committees which would convene in April or May.
7. Tom Hayden, D-Santa Monica, will convene hearings on the issue April 22.
8. His plan to convene a summer political convention drawing together individuals and groups who organized the Million Man March.
9. It requested the Secretary-General to convene a UN-sponsored international conference on this issue.
10. Convene an instant training workshop aimed at brainstorming out ten profit-making opportunities.
11. If the Bundestag is unable to convene, legislative power goes to a joint committee of the Bundestag and Bundesrat.
12. The Street Watch members still convene in their portacabin, before venturing out on foot and in their cars.
13. When the Democrats convene in Chicago later this month, they will try to equal or surpass the Republican hyperbole.
14. The seminar group will convene leading researchers in this field for six meetings over two years.
15. The negotiators are scheduled to convene Sunday night and perhaps on Monday before adjourning.
16. We will convene a new private sector forum to promote London's position internationally.
17. They agreed that police and intelligence experts should convene in Paris in July to consider specific measures.
18. The member representative assembly every four years convene time.
19. Why does Vere convene a court-martial aboard ship?
20. Convene and Preside over the Arbitration Jury.
21. Congress will convene again in the fall.
22. When do you expect the conference will convene?
23. The Diet will convene at 3 p.m. tomorrow.
24. Convene more joint - institute meetings concerning important issues and enhance communication with our sector.
25. The supervisors may propose to convene temporary meetings of the board of supervisors.
26. Reformers have accused the conservatives of carrying out the crackdown to invalidate the new parliament, due to convene on May 27.
27. There were only a few dozen synagogues and fewer rabbis, yet the synod took two decades to convene.
28. It was announced on Oct. 25 that the National Assembly would convene on Nov. 4.
29. The golden autumn ten months, the annual net abundant will convene in the Beijing Exhibition Center.
30. The chief invigilator shall, at least one day before the commencement of the examination, convene a meeting attended by all invigilators and patrol inspectors to explain their invigilation duties.
More similar words: convention, convenience, conventional, constitutional convention, convey, convert, converse, conversion, conversation, invent, inventory, invention, convoy, convince, convict, effectiveness, convinced, conviction, gene, scene, energy, invest, benefit, scenery, genetic, beneath, even, oven, enervate, listener.