Random good picture Not show
1) My boyfriend was threatening to finish with me.
2) We worked round the clock to finish the job.
3) Donald's been given an extension to finish his thesis.
4) If we muck in, we'll soon finish the work.
5) You'd better trot along and finish your work.
6) He is anxious to finish the job.
7) What shall we have to finish the meal with?
8) You should finish what u start.
9) His objective was to finish by October.
10) Is it feasible to finish the work by Christmas?
11) He will finish his studies next year.
12) Let's try our best to finish it.
13) Finish the meal with a piece of fresh fruit.
14) I'll be annoyed if we don't finish by eight.
15) They attempted to finish the task before June.
16) At the rate you work, you'll never finish!
17) We finally opted for the wood finish.
18) We must finish all these curricula in this semester.
19) What time does the concert finish?
20) I'll just finish this, then we can go.
21) If we all cooperate, we'll soon finish.
22) I only just managed to finish on time.
23) The meeting was a shambles from start to finish.
24) I'll just finish the chapter then I'll come.
25) Can you finish the report by Friday? -Maybe.
26) He couldn't finish reading it anywise.
27) I have to finish the task ahead of time.
28) With a bit of luck,[sentencedict.com](http://sentencedict.com/finish.html) we'll finish on time.
29) Does she have the perseverance to finish the work?
30) You needn't finish that work today.
More similar words: finish up, finish with, diminish, vanish, punish, affinity, clownish, Spanish, ministry, minister, feminist, definitive, definition, definitely, astonished, administer, finite element, astonishment, administrator, administrative, administration, fine, find, define, find out, finger, finally, finance, penis, financial.