Similar words: crunch, scrunch, crunched, truncheon, bear the brunt of, truncate, munch, punch. Meaning: [brʌntʃ] n. combination breakfast and lunch; usually served in late morning. v. eat a meal in the late morning.
Random good picture Not show
1. They eat much the same thing for brunch every day.
2. We had a Sunday brunch of bagels.
3. We always have brunch together on Sunday.
4. They serve a mean Sunday brunch at the restaurant on Fourth Street.
5. Continental breakfast weekdays; candlelight brunch weekends.
6. They always put on a mean Sunday brunch.
7. In Louisiana, they are served at brunch with savoury dishes.
8. I meet the biological females for brunch on Suriday at a gallery / restaurant in the East Village.
9. Almost a brunch coat but that's too crude a description.
10. He cobbled together a brunch of cold remains from the fridge, with lemon tea.
11. Italian, Argentinean, Asian, and Sunday brunch for family gatherings.
12. Go out for a leisurely Sunday brunch.
13. Let's go out for brunch.
14. She likes to have a brunch.
15. Brunch is a cross between breakfast and lunch.
16. What did you have for your brunch?
17. Can i order off the brunch menu?
18. I brunch with a couple friend today.
19. Let's have brunch tomorrow at noon.
20. On Christmas day, Dec 25, a brunch with family is the norm, followed by some light sporting events, such as a country walk,[http://Sentencedict.com] to digest the heavy food.
21. Elwin Silverstein, account executive with the Triad Insurance Group, enjoys the annual holiday brunch his employer hosts.
22. Later, we met at the gym and had pizza for brunch.
23. A high-powered grill that has a healthy appetite for the biggest brunch.
24. Prices range from $ 59 MondayThursday to $ 179 weekends and holidays. Continental breakfast weekdays; candlelight brunch weekends.
25. They served smoked salmon, cream cheese and bagels for brunch.
26. On the first day of the vacation we all slept late, then had a huge brunch.
27. Cost is $ 50 per person, and includes a buffet brunch and transportation.
28. Cause on our honeymoon all we had was like a brunch and a supper.
29. Instead of a seated dinner, consider hosting a Sunday brunch with Champagne Bellini’s.
30. Rachel Manley, the culinary creative behind The Breakfast Club pop-up brunch in Brixton, whipped up a delightful Blood Orange and Almond yogurt cake just for us.