Random good picture Not show
1. They used brute force to break open the door.
2. His father was a drunken brute.
3. He is a brute to his children.
4. The bear was a great brute.
5. He used brute force to take control.
6. Your dog's an ugly brute, isn't it?
7. You've forgotten my birthday again, you brute!
8. Strength without love produces the brute. Love without strength produces the weakling.
9. The horse broke its leg, the poor brute.
10. You're a nasty little brute!
11. He is an unfeeling brute.
12. He got the door open with brute strength.
13. He was a great brawny brute of a man.
14. The fellow is an ill-mannered brute.
15. The oldest elephant was lame, poor brute.
16. The government used brute force to keep people in subjection.
17. The brute fact is that the situation will not improve.
18. They kicked the door down using sheer brute force .
19. Their desire for independence has to do with brute economics.
20. The dog was an ugly brute, answering to the name of Spike.
21. In the end, we had to resort to brute force to get the door open.
22. To me it is a most hideous brute.
23. He likes me to wheedle, the brute.
24. She wouldn't shed tears over that ... that brute.
25. Comment: A wide receiver, threatening a brute like Lloyd?sentencedict .com
26. Henry Cooper used brute strength to promote after-shave.
27. We will achieve much more by persuasion than by brute force.
28. Discussion can be more effective than the use of brute force.
29. Boxing is a test of skill and technique, rather than brute strength.
30. The person who did this is an animal, a brute.