Random good picture Not show
1. They managed to launch on a new business.
2. The Queen is to launch a new warship today.
3. The countdown to the rocket launch will begin at 9.00 am.
4. We're going to launch a big recruitment drive in the autumn.
5. Wimbledon has been a launch pad for so many players.
6. The Glasgow-based company is to launch a stock-market flotation this summer.
7. Those who dared to launch out beyond the unknown waters became the discoverers of new lands.
8. There's a big press launch today and you're most welcome to come along.
9. The company proudly announced the launch of its new range of cars.
10. Would it be wise to launch into this rough sea?
11. The official launch date is in May.
12. The launch was no go due to the weather.
13. Double-click on an icon to launch an application.
14. Are you at the launch of the new ship?
15. The launch was delayed by a technical hitch.
16. The launch of a ship was a big occasion.
17. He was poising himself to launch a final attack.
18. They decided to launch a pre-emptive strike.
19. Jack's parents decided to launch him into business.
20. We launch a new sales campaign this fall.
21. I saw the launch of the rocket yesterday.
22. The Navy is to launch a new warship today.
23. The army is about to launch a major offensive.
24. The police launch hailed to us to come to.
25. Don't just launch into exercise without warming up first.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. The actress was guest of honour at the launch.
27. How much champagne will we need for the launch?
28. She is signing copies of her book at the official launch.
29. A spokesman for the dockyard said they hoped to launch the first submarine within two years.
30. Military officials are still tight-lipped about when or whether their forces will launch a ground offensive.
More similar words: laundry, punch, bunch, unchangeable, aunt, laugh at, jauntily, bench, ranch, branch, burst out laughing, franchise, in charge of, uncle, bounce, unclear, uncover, council, function, announce, truncated, uncertain, functional, and function, malfunction, uncertainty, uncomfortable, renunciation, announcement.