Synonym: barbarism, barbarity, ferociousness, savagery, viciousness. Similar words: brutal, brutally, vitality, mortality, hospitality, mortality rate, infant mortality, not a little. Meaning: [bruː'tælətɪ] n. 1. the trait of extreme cruelty 2. a brutal barbarous savage act.
Random good picture Not show
1) I have seldom seen such brutality.
2) The brutality of the crime has appalled the public.
3) There have been many complaints of police brutality.
4) They accused the police of brutality.
5) This was an act of extreme brutality.
6) He accused the police of using unwarranted brutality.
7) Wherever tyranny, oppression and brutality have threatened the free world, our two countries have stood for the triumph of good over evil.
8) Allegations of brutality and theft have been levelled at the army.
9) The state appears to condone police brutality.
10) The world can not remain indifferent to his brutality.
11) The killings were an act of mindless brutality.
12) That contrast of tender sensibility and senseless brutality was etched into my mind, exposing the utter meaninglessness of violence and war.
13) Mzukwa grew quiet as he recalled the brutality and sadism of the prison guards.
14) The report claimed that the problem of police brutality was widespread.
15) Such is the brutality of war, and the anonymity on which it feeds.
16) Of 52 prosecutions for police brutality, 46 ended in acquittals.
17) The community has been polarized by the police brutality case.
18) Civil-rights activists were appalled by the new brutality of the police, but it gave courage to ordinary people to become informers.
19) He was also concerned that the brutality of political life would hurt me.
20) For millions of Americans witnessing the event, it was a prima facie case of police brutality.
21) Berkoff's customary disgust with the human race is here directed at male dominance and brutality.
22) Joseph's reforms led to peasant risings, which he put down with extreme brutality, and to conspiracies among the nobility.
23) All women who come to separatism do so as a reaction to the brutality and institutionalized sexism of men.
24) The simple joy of watching a game slowly unfold was replaced by the chrome brutality of the box score.
25) He must identify with the victim such that his brutality hits him full force.
26) I forgot to add that I noticed your primitive brutality also this morning.
27) This caused widespread riots that the government suppressed with brutality.
28) My guess is that I am not alone in waking up to the stunning brutality of boxing.
29) By then Saddam's regime was known throughout the world for its brutality and aggression.
30) Feminist writers have wanted, of course,[http://sentencedict.com/brutality.html] to indict the various forms of brutality and coercion from which women have suffered.
More similar words: brutal, brutally, vitality, mortality, hospitality, mortality rate, infant mortality, not a little, reality, quality, normality, morality, equality, venality, totalitarian, sexuality, frugality, personality, commonality, speciality, inequality, generality, principality, nationality, conviviality, originality, totalitarianism, technicality, spirituality, municipality.