Random good picture Not show
2. I feel drowsy after lunch every day.
3. The students have lunch at school.
4. I'm absolutely starving -- I missed lunch.
5. We had melon for lunch at school.
6. Two bottles of wine will suffice for lunch.
7. He served a light white wine with the lunch.
8. It's almost time for lunch.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. After lunch we went for a leisurely stroll.
10. Let us adjourn the meeting for lunch.
11. Hail fell shortly after lunch.
12. She had a little doze after lunch.
13. Lunch is his main meal of the day.
14. What will you have for lunch?
15. After lunch he reposed on the couch.
16. I cooked lunch. And I made a cake.
17. Stay and have lunch. I insist!
18. I'm hungry - let's have lunch.
19. I parted from Tom after lunch.
20. Is cold meat and salad OK for lunch?
21. I usually take a nap after lunch.
22. A heavy lunch makes me sluggish in the afternoon.
23. Grandpa usually has/takes a nap after lunch.
24. It's past 12 o'clock.It's time for lunch.
25. A light lunch will suffice .
26. Won't you stay for lunch?
27. Mr. Green usually has a nap after lunch.
28. After lunch, the class reassembled.
29. I don't normally drink at lunch.
30. I accomplished two hours' work before lunch.
More similar words: bunch, punch, launch, unchangeable, lung, lunar, plunge, fall under, volunteer, voluntary, bench, ranch, French, anchor, branch, in charge, franchise, trenchant, in charge of, nonchalant, uncle, bounce, synchronize, uncover, council, unclear, defunct, carte blanche, uncle sam, announce.