Random good picture Not show
(1) The loud cheers drown out his shouts.
(2) She tried to drown herself.
(3) A child can drown in only a few inches of water.
(4) Animals get tangled in fishing nets and drown.
(5) Depressed, Peter tried to drown himself.
(6) Tom beat about in the sea,trying not to drown.
(7) She was afraid lest he might drown.
(8) It is cruel to drown the cat in the river.
(9) He plugged his ears with tissue paper to drown out the music.
(10) He tried to recollect things and drown himself in them.
(11) At the end of the movie we drown in a sea of schmaltz.
(12) She turned up the radio to drown the noise of the traffic.
(13) She turned up the radio to drown out the noise from next door.
(14) Should I drown myself in the Vistula?
(15) I learned in case she tried to drown me.
(16) She must not drown herself(Sentencedict), it said.
(17) Eyes her soul could drown in.
(18) How do water-babies drown?-With some difficulty, Nora says grimly.
(19) Will we drown or be blown to bits?
(20) Who couldn't drink, drown her sorrows.
(21) We had to learn to swim or drown.
(22) Three times he seen his men drown.
(23) Unless we swerve soon, we will drown.
(24) But nothing could drown out the other incessant thrumming.
(25) He accused his brother of trying to drown him.
(26) I could drown in here for all you care!
(27) Don't play by the river in case you fall in and drown!
(28) Warrior stroke Jingtao hack flow without sinking, coward in be in smooth water will drown.
(29) Your time is limited, don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't let the noise of other's opinion drown your own inner voice.
(30) I know that my father was required by his parents to drown the kittens that the family cat would periodically deliver.