Synonym: breastpin, brooch, initiate. Similar words: reproach, approach, poach, coach, proactive, broad, poached, abroad. Meaning: [brəʊtʃ] n. a decorative pin worn by women. v. bring up a topic for discussion.
Random good picture Not show
1. Shall we broach another cask of wine?
2. Let's broach another bottle of wine.
3. I thought I'd better broach the matter with my boss.
4. I wondered how I should broach the subject .
5. I don't want to broach the matter with him.
6. The report fails to broach some important questions.
7. I would like to broach the subject to her.
8. She was dreading having to broach the subject of money to her father.
9. Now, popular magazines regularly broach the subject.
10. He decided not to broach the subject of divorce until his wife had recovered from her illness.
11. The Everqueen herself gifted him with a heart-shaped broach which she had woven with enchantments for his safe return.
12. Popular magazines now broach the subject of mental illness, while the government is encouraging research into mental health.
13. I will broach your idea to the committee.
14. It's a good chance to broach the subject.
15. Jeff Gordon was the first to broach Faith's religion.
16. Didn't know how to broach the subject tactfully.
17. Her cameo broach adds to her romantic look.
18. People 13 broach are inserted on her hand simultaneously.
19. Her beloved broach was nowhere to be found.
20. Accordingly, Mrs. Hurstwood decided to broach the subject.
21. Grinding milling cutter, reamer, broach and other cutting tools.
22. Again carries on the design to the broach chip breaker.
23. The proper broach was designed and the cooling method was improved in view of the feature of processed material.
24. He broach the subject of a loan with his bank manager.
25. This paper designs CAPP of rectangle spline broach in detail in order to realize its advantages and practicality.
26. At some point we've got to discuss money but I don't know quite how to broach the subject with him.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. Moreover Pound's anti-Semitism, later so notorious, certainly casts a sinister light on his readiness to broach these issues.
28. I think Susan is being bullied at school, but every time I try to broach the matter with her she refuses to talk about it.
29. In order to keep the reliability of rifling processing, the validity and iteration of broach moving track are made sure before processing.
30. This process heightens the use results of involute spline broach.
More similar words: reproach, approach, poach, coach, proactive, broad, poached, abroad, poaching, broadly, retroactively, broadcast, live broadcast, at home and abroad, road, roast, groan, throat, inroad, brown, on the road, broke, brother, brook, take into account, railroad, brooch, bronze, browse, broken.