Synonym: esurient, ravenous, sharp-set, starved. Similar words: squeamish, famine, family, familiar, unfamiliar, be familiar with, finished, punished. Meaning: ['fæmɪʃ] adj. extremely hungry.
Random good picture Not show
1. What's for supper? I'm famished.
2. Isn't dinner ready? I'm famished.
3. The child looked half famished.
4. What's for dinner? I'm absolutely famished.
5. I was famished, having had no food or sleep for thirty hours.
6. When's lunch? I'm famished!
7. Bernadette was famished most of the time.
8. Many famished in the countryside during the drought.
9. All of the refugees looked famished.
10. Grimsby: Come come come, you must be famished.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The famished old folk could only swallow their tears.
12. I famished, mum can you be a little quicker?
13. When that mine eye is famished for a look.
14. I'm as unselfish as a famished hog.
15. The long drought famished many people.
16. They were tired and famished for food and sleep.
17. A sated man loathes honey, But to a famished man any bitter thing is sweet.
18. His strength is famished, And calamity is ready at his side.
19. Blackthorne was famished and his mouth and body ached from the scurvy.
20. Famished, I went to try the Persian shish kebab with pomegranate sauce.
21. I eat like a famished ogre; it, the sea air.
22. He was so famished that golden sparks danced Before his eyes.
23. Have some dinner with us - you must be famished!
24. By the time Edward returned with a tray of beer-cans the fire was blazing with famished enthusiasm.
25. The littlest kid got killed on the Ross road, hit by a truck, wandering about on her own, famished.
26. Her body had reached a climactic moment of its cycle, and felt famished and restless.
27. At a fast - food Mexican restaurant Billy: I'm famished!
More similar words: squeamish, famine, family, familiar, unfamiliar, be familiar with, finished, punished, polished, published, burnished, astonished, diminished, malnourished, accomplished, impoverished, distinguished, famed, defame, famous, far-famed, defamatory, amid, amity, Islamic, examine, dynamic, amiable, vitamin, amicable.