Random good picture Not show
4. For an instant, Catherine was tempted to flee.
5. It is a primitive instinct to flee a place of danger.
6. Every year thousands of people flee the big cities in search of the pastoral/rural idyll.
7. Why does she always flee any kind of responsibility?
8. They were forced to flee the country.
9. He was caught trying to flee the country.
10. He should not flee from responsibility.
11. Troops forced villagers to flee to the surrounding hills.
12. Witnesses reported seeing three people flee the scene.
13. Many refugees have been forced to flee their homeland.
14. The family managed to flee to safety.
15. The former president has been forced to flee the country.
16. Later, he suffered the indignity of having to flee angry protesters.
17. Thousands have been compelled to flee the country in makeshift boats.
18. She had to flee for her life when soldiers attacked her village.Sentencedict.com
19. During the war, they were forced to flee their homeland.
20. When danger threatens, collect your possessions and flee like the wind.
21. He was to flee his native village to join the rebel army.
22. They flee to a speech therapist.
23. Others flared like candles as they tried to flee.
24. Players flee for cover and tarpaulin goes back out.
25. He made up his mind to flee to Britain.
26. The only option to flee south.
27. Thousands have tried to flee in makeshift boats.
28. Her first impulse was to turn and flee.
29. Defile, and then flee to the bliss of oblivion.
30. War, famine and oppression have forced people in the region to flee from their homes.