Random good picture Not show
1. Because his ennoblement could not be ratified until the Dragon Throne was formally occupied, Alexei was not permitted to vote.
2. There was a linear relationship between the potential ennoblement of passive metals with the adhesion microbes number on metal surface in natural seawater.
3. Advance in research on microorganism attachment and ennoblement of open-circuit-potential of passive metals in seawater .
4. However, the ennoblement in Five Dynasties was the political wrestle and compromise of the northern regime and the southern stratocracy.
5. Using the relativity between potential ennoblement and bacteria activity, we found that the higher temperature of seawater increased the activity of bacteria.
More similar words: element, clement, inclement, elements, implement, settlement, elementary, embezzlement, announcement, finite element, implementation, noble, ignoble, problem, commencement, enticement, movement, increment, amusement, pavement, vehement, basement, atonement, abasement, statement, amazement, agreement, placement, engagement, retirement.