Random good picture Not show
1. The leather has been treated with wax.
2. The gloves were made of very supple leather.
3. Are your shoes real leather or plastic?
4. The smell of leather permeated the room.
5. Leather can deteriorate in damp conditions.
6. He unbuckled his leather belt.
7. Linseed oil will soften stiff leather.
8. This handbag is made of superior leather.
9. This new man-made material feels like real leather.
10. These are leather goods of high quality.
11. Wax polish preserves wood and leather.
12. Wipe the leather with a damp cloth.
13. I'm looking for a black, leather bag.
14. He buys and sells leather goods.
15. Polish your shoes regularly to protect the leather.
16. His captors had put a gag of thick leather in his mouth.
17. They reinforced a coat by sewing pieces of leather on the elbows.
18. He reordered two pairs of black leather shoes of the latest type.
19. Brian looked ridiculous in leather trousers,[sentencedict .com] and I was desperately trying to keep a straight face.
20. The leather is supple and sturdy enough to last for years.
21. Leather is very much in fashion this season,[sentencedict.com] as of course is the ubiquitous denim.
22. Sun removes the oil and wax, leaving the leather prone to cracking.
23. The leather cover of the new dictionary was embellished with gold letters.
24. The photo shows him dressed in leather, straddling a motorbike.
25. The hide is tanned for leather.
26. Are those trousers leather or PVC?
27. This sofa is covered in real leather.
28. She was sitting in a deep leather chair.
29. Tanners tan hides to make leather shoes.
30. It's best for children's feet to be shod with real leather.