Synonym: Lord, noble. Similar words: ennoblement, noble, ignoble, ennoble, problem, gentleman, stalemate, demand. Meaning: ['nəʊblmən] n. a titled peer of the realm.
Random good picture Not show
1) An eccentric nobleman has never learned how to read a clock.
2) The King has invited every great nobleman, every high officer of the church and the Knights of the Order from Kolossi.
3) At the front of the church, Nobleman had changed costume and character.
4) Some such stations were paid for by the nobleman and maintained by him.
5) With the birth of his firstborn son, the nobleman had thrown an elaborate party for hundreds of guests.
6) Daily mass was a minimum for any conscientious nobleman; many kings attended a considerable part of the daily office as well.
7) It was no disgrace to a great nobleman to serve even in a junior capacity in a good regiment.
8) Judging from his looks, he is a rich nobleman.
9) A nobleman of the Venetian Republic.
10) He looked like a nobleman with his rich clothes.
11) She married a titled nobleman.
12) The nobleman noticed it and asked him why.
13) Freud postulated that Moses was an Egyptian nobleman who adhered to the monotheism of Akhenaten.
14) In the kingdom of Illyria, a nobleman named Orsino lies around listening to music, pining away for the love of Lady Olivia.
15) A king or nobleman, or rarely someone of lower rank, might bear more than one given name.
16) Although his grandfather was a nobleman, he was very poor.
17) Then Doctor Know-All showed the nobleman where the money was, but he did not tell who had stolen it. Thus he received a large reward from each side and became a famous man.
18) A nobleman and a merchant once met in a restaurant.
19) He had the manners of a true nobleman and always remained calm.
20) One of his friends was a young nobleman who was called Bassanio.
21) One young athenian nobleman defended his political reputation by saying he entered seven chariots in the Olympic chariot race.
22) It had once been the home of a wealthy nobleman.
23) I couldn't bear the girl to be seized and taken away by the nobleman.
24) Sub-prefect Anselm received the cheers with the complaisant indifference of a soldier and a nobleman.
25) But beyond that, Halifax emerges from these friendly pages as just the cold, compromising nobleman of legend.
26) A single township would contain no more than a fraction of the estates of a nobleman or other great landowner.
27) The Count, father-in-law of the Marquis,(http://sentencedict.com/nobleman.html) is the very embodiment of an eighteenth century enlightened nobleman.
28) It was originally completed in 1630 by a Protestant nobleman, Lord Esmonde.
29) Why did I yield to love and marry the natural daughter of a great nobleman?
30) That gallant house was once the home of a nobleman.
More similar words: ennoblement, noble, ignoble, ennoble, problem, gentleman, stalemate, demand, goblet, demand of, emanate, horseman, demanding, white man, policeman, semantics, emancipate, derived demand, emancipation, remarkable, mandible, manageable, nob, knob, nobody, doorknob, oblique, oblong, oblige, unobtrusive.