Random good picture Not show
1. We don't have enough capital to buy new premises.
2. Alcohol is strictly forbidden on school premises.
3. Unaccompanied children are not allowed on the premises.
4. The firm is looking for larger premises.
5. The company is relocating to new premises.
6. There is a kitchen on the premises.
7. The company is moving to new premises next month.
8. They anticipate moving to bigger premises by the end of the year.
9. The police are entitled to inspect the premises without notification.
10. The business moved to premises in Brompton Road.
11. The manager escorted him off the premises.
12. These premises are regularly checked by security guards.
13. No alcohol may be consumed on the premises.
14. Unauthorized personnel are not allowed on the premises.
15. Attacks were reported on police, vehicles and commercial premises.
16. No soliciting on company premises is allowed.
17. The wonderful desserts are made on the premises.
18. The company slapped a no-smoking ban on the premises.
19. He was asked to leave the premises immediately.
20. Hotdesking allows a company to have significantly smaller premises.
21. Police were called to escort her off the premises.
22. The company is looking for larger premises.
23. The security guard saw the protesters off the premises.
24. The squatters were ordered to vacate the premises.
26. According to the rules(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) no alcohol can be consumed on the premises.
27. The local newspaper misreported the story by claiming the premises were rented.
28. Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.
29. Schools may earn extra money by renting out their premises.
30. A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
More similar words: premise, remiss, demise, premium, premier, premiere, remind, reminder, extremity, chemistry, emission, promise, hemisphere, euphemism, semisweet, reminiscent, miserable, compromise, euphemistic, commiserate, Supreme, photochemistry, euphemistically, precise, supreme court, imprecise, precisely, premonition, preeminently, anti-semitism.