Random good picture Not show
1) I like lemon in my tea.
2) Garnish the fish with wedges of lemon.
3) Lemon juice adds zing to drinks.
4) First, pare the rind from the lemon.
5) Mother flavours her custards with lemon extract.
6) Add a few drops of lemon juice.
7) Sprinkle the avocado slices with lemon juice.
8) We'd better add in some lemon juice before mixing the flour with sugar.
9) Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
10) Garnish with lemon wedges.
11) When I cut the lemon, juice squirted in my eye.
12) This dish is flavoured with lemon grass and garlic.
13) A ripe lemon is yellow.
14) Lastly,[http://sentencedict.com/lemon.html] add the lemon juice.WHICH WORD?
15) His favourite tipple was rum and lemon.
16) That lemon tart was a winner, wasn't it?
17) He just stood there looking like a real lemon.
18) Add the zest of half a lemon.
19) Stir in the lemon rind and seasoning.
20) Blend in the lemon extract, lemon peel and walnuts.
21) Add the grated rind of one lemon.
22) I plucked a lemon from the tree.
23) Add a dash of lemon juice.
24) One can faintly discern the flavour of lemon.
25) The lemon juice brings out the natural fruit flavours.
26) Garnish each dish with a slice of lemon.
27) Boil the chick peas(Sentencedict.com), add garlic and lemon juice.
28) A gin and tonic with ice and lemon, please.
29) Drizzle the lemon juice over the fish.
30) Just roast the chicken in the oven and baste it in oil and lemon.
More similar words: ceremony, demonstrate, demonstration, problem, dilemma, element, implement, elementary, settlement, money, among, month, salmon, hormone, monkey, in common, remote, remove, finite element, removal, harmony, monster, monthly, commonly, monitor, implementation, once more, all the more, monument, diamonds.