Random good picture Not show
6. Mind your language,[http://Sentencedict.com] young lady!
7. She does research into how children acquire language.
8. Shakespeare's language can be a problem for modern readers.
9. Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
10. Why study Latin? It's a dead language .
11. What's the best way to learn a language?
12. She is learning a new language.
13. He read a poem in his native language.
14. The foreign influences barbarized the Latin language.
15. Every language has its own idioms.
16. She's studying modern Japanese language and culture.
17. the development of written language.
18. The gorgeous words,weak language,actually cannot replace what.
19. Adjust your language to the age of your audience.
20. Smith denies using abusive language to the referee.
21. You must be good at a foreign language.
22. The language syllabus needs to be completely overhauled.
23. Latin was the literary language of.
24. English is not my native language.
25. He reverted to his native language .
26. The language this computer uses is BASIC.
27. The English language has many idioms.
28. Good manners ban abusive language anyplace.
29. Addressing customers in their own language helps create goodwill.