Random good picture Not show
6. The basic vocabulary of a language is those words that must be learnt.
7. She does research into how children acquire language.
8. Shakespeare's language can be a problem for modern readers.
9. Language has elevated humans above the other animals.
10. Why study Latin? It's a dead language .
11. What's the best way to learn a language?
12. She is learning a new language.
13. The lack of a common language made it very difficult to intercommunicate.
14. He read a poem in his native language.
15. The foreign influences barbarized the Latin language.
16. Every language has its own idioms.
17. Some people call English a mongrel language because it is a mixture of old German and French.
18. She's studying modern Japanese language and culture.
19. English became the official language for business in spite of the fact that the population was largely Chinese.
21. when you really love when you can find the fragility and language.
22. 'Register' is the term commonly used to describe different levels of formality in language.
23. When you really love something when you will find language how fragile and limp. Text and feeling always have the estrangement.
24. The new edition of the dictionary carries 7000 additions to the language, which purists say is under threat.
25. She enjoyed the chance to converse with someone who spoke her language.
26. Our programme ensures daily opportunities to practice your study language with native speakers.
27. Never make fun of people who speak broken English.It means that they know another language.
28. It is becoming almost essential for students to have a second language.
29. He is accredited with having first introduced this word into the language.
30. Someone on the radio was gabbling away in a foreign language.