Random good picture Not show
1) Her father paid ￡1,000 for an operation to shorten her nose.
2) Would you shorten it?
3) In November the temperatures drop and the days shorten.
4) When the days shorten in winter some people suffer depression.
5) The days shorten in winter.
6) I've asked him to shorten my grey trousers.
7) Smoking can shorten your life.
8) We must reduce costs and shorten turnaround times .
9) As they shorten, cells become more prone to disease and death.
10) Injury problems could shorten his career.
11) They want to shorten the time it takes to make the car.
12) The nearly completed four-lane route will help shorten the commute to the remote site, roughly 24 miles northeast of downtown.
13) This essay's still too long(sentencedict.com), I'll have to shorten it by a couple of thousand words.
14) Other environmental pressures could shorten this to nearer the fifty years required by law in the United States.
15) Or you can shorten the story to hasten the advent of dream-time.
16) Again, you can lengthen or shorten the story by including or excluding the various parts, which are mostly self-contained.
17) The plane's wings can shorten for a jet-boosted takeoff.
18) Shorten the story by beginning with Red already on the path in her red cape.
19) In the spring, cut out the old wood and shorten the young stems .
20) If thou wouldest live long,live well;for folly and wickedness shorten life.
21) The ruling will put extra pressure on health authorities to change working practices and shorten hours.
22) Not surprisingly, doctors have been looking for ways to shorten the length of stay for the operation.
23) The study also prompted the U. S. Department of Agriculture to revise and shorten its recommended roasting times.
24) The company expects the Motif drag-and-drop, which it substituted for its proprietary GUI, to shorten the learning curve.
25) One task of plasma researchers is to try to shorten this development period.
26) These thrusts are an expression of compressive forces,[http://sentencedict.com/shorten.html] which shorten the crust.
27) An early form of analogue computer, the astrolabe was primarily designed to solve problems of spherical trigonometry to shorten astronomical calculations.
28) It would do - just - although they would have to shorten some of the solos and adapt the range.
29) Members of Darlington Council's development committee yesterday heard details of legislation to simplify and shorten planning procedures.
30) After 1986 the wording of most policies was changed to shorten the period during which claims may be made.
More similar words: short, shorts, in short, shortly, shortage, cut short, short-term, reporter, supporter, inadvertent, reportedly, inadvertently, starter, charter, quarter, horn, courteous, repartee, abhor, horror, hormone, show, horizon, shout, quarterback, horrible, metaphor, thorough, show off, shove.