Random good picture Not show
1. Red got his nickname for his red hair.
2. She professed to hate her nickname.
3. He got his nickname "Ash" from his heavy smoking.
4. She called me by my nickname.
5. Harold's nickname was Harry.
6. We always use the nickname Beth for our daughter Elizabeth.
7. The child answers only to its nickname.
8. They taunted him with the nickname 'Fatso'.
9. His nickname was Ginger because of his ginger hair.
10. He worked in a garage?hence his nickname "Spanner".
11. Stephen earned himself the nickname Hawkeye.
12. We usually call him by his nickname.
13. Why do you fasten such a nickname on her?
14. We always nickname him "Little Lazy Cat".
15. "Chalky" is a common nickname for people called White.
16. Rob is a nickname of Robert.
17. Why do you fastened such a nickname on me?
18. He got his nickname when he was at school and it stuck for the rest of his life.
19. Andrew roared with delight when he heard Rachel's nickname for the baby.
20. Leicester Tigers lived up to their nickname in a very attacking game.
21. His family's Cantonese nickname for him translates as Never Sits Still.
22. "Darwin" was the nickname he was given at high school, because of his interest in science.
23. His teammates have tagged him with a second nickname.
24. Stephen even earned the nickname Hawkeye.
25. The provost of Glasgow gave her a nickname.
26. His nickname, which he despises, illustrates his low profile.
27. After his exploits the Northerns side adopted the nickname.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Every Aussie team has a nickname.
29. Soul Folks' nickname, Slow Folks, is not baseless.
30. The vital clue to the killer's identity was his nickname, Peanuts.