Random good picture Not show
1. Heavy rainfall in the mountains caused the floods.
2. The rainfall was measured over a three-month period.
3. Rainfall is abundant in the region.
4. Heavy rainfall ruined the match.
5. Frogs began to croak with the rainfall.
6. We've had a long period of low rainfall.
7. Rainfall had dislodged debris from the slopes of the volcano.
8. Hot climate and plentiful rainfall favour the growth of plants.
9. In the middle to high latitudes rainfall has risen steadily over the last 20-30 years.
10. Rainfall averages out in this part of the country at 800 mm a year.
11. Heavy rainfall turned the river into a rushing/raging torrent.
12. There have been four years of below average rainfall.
13. Rainfall is about average for the time of year.
14. The mean annual rainfall was 852 mm.
15. The rainfall averages 1000 mm a year.
16. There has been low rainfall for two successive years.
17. There has been below average rainfall this month.
18. The average annual rainfall in this region: 750 mm.
19. Her work includes measuring the local rainfall.
20. The area has a high annual rainfall.
21. The crops were drowned by the heavy rainfall.
22. Rainfall has been above normal this July.
23. We need a good rainfall to save the crops.
24. Rainfall here is under 15 inches a year.
25. The rainfall averages 36 inches a year.
26. The amount of rainfall determines the quality of the crop.
27. Victoria Falls has had above average levels of rainfall this year.
28. The annual rainfall in this area was less than 50 mm last year.
29. Irrigation measures will be necessary in areas of erratic rainfall.
30. Residents were warned not to be extravagant with water(http://Sentencedict.com), in view of the low rainfall this year.