Random good picture Not show
2. It had been her lifelong ambition.
3. She was a lifelong member of the Labour party.
4. She had a lifelong commitment to feminism.
5. You are my lifelong lover.
6. She became a lifelong friend of ours.
7. A childhood journey sparked his lifelong interest in railways.
8. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Oscar Wilde
9. Learning a foreign language well can be a lifelong endeavour.
10. He's been a lifelong sufferer from hay fever.
11. Her lifelong dream was to be a famous writer.
12. Politics and philosophy were his lifelong passions.
13. David finally realized his lifelong ambition .
14. Everyone knows that lifelong learning and reskilling are important.
15. He has been a lifelong supporter of the club.
16. Fatherhood is a lifelong responsibility.
17. A moment's error can bring a lifelong regret.
18. He is a lifelong railway enthusiast.
19. Being here is the fulfilment of a lifelong ambition.
20. He has had a keen and lifelong interest in astrological research.
21. I've had a lifelong fascination with the sea and with small boats.
22. Her lifelong ambition had been to learn how to fly.
23. She is unlikely to give up her lifelong attachment to feminist ideas.
24. In 1990, however,(sentencedict.com) David finally realised his lifelong ambition.
25. For some, those are the ingredients for lifelong happiness.
26. Marriage, ideally, is a lifelong commitment.
27. Their deep friendship would be lifelong.
28. The seeds of friendship were sown early, and they remained lifelong companions.
29. It was a period of her life when she made some lifelong friendships.
30. It's so hard to stop smoking when it's been a lifelong habit.
More similar words: belong to, before long, in the long run, life, for life, wildlife, lifetime, to the life, come to life, lifestyle, long, long., along, long for, get along, prolong, all along, so long as, no longer, as long as, any longer, long since, longtime, long-term, alongside, long before, along with, get along with, safely, wife.