Synonym: beginner, initiate, novice, tiro. Similar words: skyrocket, martyr, tyrant, tyranny, tyrannical, majority rule, fertility rate, mortality rate. Meaning: ['taɪərəʊ] n. someone new to a field or activity.
Random good picture Not show
1. The 53-year-old director was no tyro in turning millions of dollars into celluloid and possibly gold.
2. Tyros get kick-started by taking shoeless jaunts around their house, back yard and neighborhood before hitting the trail.
3. The Kid's Tyro is an able pick for kids.
4. I am a tyro in English.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. She is a tyro in the art of writing poetry.
6. Only the ineducable tyro can fail to sense the presence or absence of wolves, or the fact that mountains have a secret opinion about them.
7. House of Tyro will take you to the moonlight heaven.
8. Any tyro collector entering the fray at Frieze should first read The $12m Stuffed Shark by economist Don Thompson.
9. Kuang and his troupe of tyro assassins are younger and more in over their heads than they realize, and things get emotionally and operationally out of hand with a rapidity that is stunning.
10. An andante passage of House of tyro , could she touch your deep strings , and play your slipped life ever.
11. What separates the professional from the tyro is knowing when to apply the power of scripting and when to eschew it.
12. Any tyro collector entering Frieze should first read The $ 12 m Stuffed Shark by economist Don Thompson.
13. Whereupon he would be enrolled forthwith in the Tenth Company, of tyro Marines.
14. The San Francisco angler with the signature floppy fishing cap encourages tyros not to be intimidated.
15. Once you know that the bread must be toasted packet white, the bacon smoked, the lettuce Iceberg, the tomato beefsteak and the mayo Hellmann's then even the most hopeless tyro can't go wrong.
16. Judging by the snowboards it was easy for me to know who the veterans were and who were the tyro snowboarders.
17. Indeed the account of how mathematicians stumbled, groped their way through obscurities, should give heart to any tyro in research.
More similar words: skyrocket, martyr, tyrant, tyranny, tyrannical, majority rule, fertility rate, mortality rate.