Random good picture Not show
(1) A busy manager needs a completely unflappable secretary.
(2) She's totally unflappable - you have to be when working in such a highly-pressured environment.
(3) She writes casually, with unflappable assurance.
(4) A good radio-host must be unflappable.
(5) Like Plum, she was unflappable and smart(sentencedict.com/unflappable.html), but both her role and her manner were different from his.
(6) Between numbers by the unflappable Ramblers, the stars are birthing new comedy duets.
(7) But the quiet, efficient and unflappable Brett managed to instil more patience into his charge.
(8) Hogan was a smooth, confident Foreign Office man, unflappable and oozing with reasonableness.
(9) Who in your organization is unflappable amid change?
(10) Beneath his smart, generous, unflappable exterior lurks massive insecurity.
(11) A large cock confers unflappable confidence in life. Sexual prowess is no problem for the well-endowed man; just a glimpse of his tumescence will send women everywhere into orgasmic fits.
(12) Rice, another of the 1971 side, was unflappable and is now number two to Arsene Wenger.
(13) My secretary's quite unflappable and would keep working even if the office was burning down!
(14) The driver unflappable also, sit to say firmly then: " Yes, your essence, you are spermatozoon. "
(15) The Giants always said he had the stuff, the command, the unflappable nature of the very best pitchers.
(16) He called home often at first for hour-long talks with Maude, whose faith in him was unflappable.
(17) Many on Wall Street have therefore concluded that something panicked the usually unflappable chairman.
More similar words: unstoppable, nonflammable, capable, incapable, palpable, culpable, impalpable, unfavourable, unfavorable, applicable, sunflower, appal, inflate, inflamed, apparent, appalled, inflation, appalling, apparently, apparatus, inflammatory, inflammation, heir apparent, conflagration, collapsible, able, cable, table, viable, liable.