Synonym: inescapable, unavoidable. Similar words: reluctant, reluctance, reluctantly, delectable, intractable, respectable, inevitable, inequitable. Meaning: [‚ɪnɪ'lʌktəbl] adj. impossible to avoid or evade:"inescapable conclusion".
Random good picture Not show
1. Into the ineluctable modality of the ineluctable visuality.
2. Consequently, it is ineluctable way in reinforcing the study in this area.
3. INELUCTABLE MODALITY OF THE VISIBLE: AT LEAST THAT IF NO MORE , thought through my eyes.
4. It is ineluctable in stereo vision that anumbers of error matched pixel will be present.
5. Alienation is ineluctable problem which goes with civilization, pre - Qin's period Zhuangzi alsodetected the problem. "
6. Exactly: and that is the ineluctable modality of the audible.
7. Is ineluctable war perhaps, probably we can return from the battlefield.
8. So the generation gap is ineluctable, as long as the exactitude treats all right.
9. Thyestes fell back, vomiting, and laid an ineluctable curse upon the seed of Atreus.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
10. Tax which is a kind of ineluctable expenditure becomes the rigid stipulation of investment decision.
11. Calmness: never lose your head by bagatelles or ineluctable affairs.
12. Those war plans rested on a belief in the ineluctable superiority of the offense over the defense.
13. If the distinction were not acknowledged, faith would inevitably find itself eroded and embarrassed by the ineluctable facts of history.
14. I throw this ended shadow from me , man shape ineluctable, call it back.
15. The onward march of globalisation is, of course, not ineluctable.
More similar words: reluctant, reluctance, reluctantly, delectable, intractable, respectable, inevitable, inequitable, table, notable, stable, tableau, suitable, portable, vegetable, inevitably, debatable, timetable, adaptable, comfortable, veritable, equitable, irritable, palatable, immutable, on the table, unbeatable, inimitable, tablespoon, table tennis.