Random good picture Not show
1. Plucky Denise saved her younger sister's life.
2. a plucky lampooner of the administration.
3. The plucky schoolgirl amazed doctors by hanging on to life for nearly two months.
4. It was plucky of you to chase after the burglar.
5. The plucky youngster had four operations during her long battle against the illness.
6. But she's a plucky lady.
7. The romantic picture of the plucky David girding himself against the brutish Goliath is dangerously misleading.
8. The plucky 14-year-old was determined however to experience the magic of DisneyWorld and never stopped smiling all week.
9. Odd that the plucky, nervous goose has generated so much humor and lyricism 128 over the years.
10. Wits and guts - a plucky young woman's tale of escape.
11. This was before the plucky rebels came out of the hills.
12. Full of mettle; spirited and plucky.
13. Trivial decisions aren't any fun. Remember Plucky Little England?
14. This story featured a plucky heroine.
15. They played a plucky game against such a powerful team like Inter Milan.
16. The very reputation of being strong-willed, plucky, and indefatigable is of priceless value. - Charles Robert Darwin.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The very reputation of being strong - willed, plucky , and indefatigable is of priceless value.
18. Though defeated, our team put up a plucky defense against their taller and huskier opponents.
19. As the killer whales moved in, the plucky pinniped leapt on to the vast ribbed belly of a humpback, and nestled in the animal's armpit.
20. The very reputation of being strong-willed, plucky, and indefatigable is of priceless value. It cows enemies and dispels opposition to our undertakings---Charles Robert Darwin, British scientist.
21. He's plucky and tenacious - you can cut off his limbs and he'll keep on coming atcha.
22. It pulled at every populist heartstring, from the plucky woman warrior in a bright silk robe to the backdrops of peony branches and a red sunset over the Great Wall.
23. You ever stop to think that maybe I am the plucky comic relief?
24. By the time we had gone seven or eight hundred miles up the river, I had learned to be a tolerably plucky up-stream steersman, in daylight, and before we reached St.