Similar words: strong, astronaut, astronomer, herringbone, long before, wrong, patron, matron. Meaning: n. a strongly made box for holding money or valuables; can be locked.
Random good picture Not show
1. Although the jewels were locked in a strongbox, the thieves stole them without any difficulty.
2. Herman put the money in a strongbox under the bar, then moved two couples away from a table.
3. So, your secrets in the strongbox is absolutely safe.
4. C: How did they break open the strongbox?
5. Mrs. Merrill keeps her valuables in a strongbox.
6. This independence makes StrongBox ideal for the secure deployment of embedded systems, computing clusters, enterprise Linux deployments, secure Web servers, PBX systems, and kiosk systems.
7. We also had with us an immensely heavy steel strongbox which contained enormous quantities of devalued lire.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I missed seeing Slim and his men swoop down on the car and rob us of the strongbox in the trunk.
9. Into it he poured the dollar bills, then returned the strongbox to the chimney, carefully latching the door closed again.
10. Take good care to lock away your jewellery in a strongbox before going away on holiday.
More similar words: strong, astronaut, astronomer, herringbone, long before, wrong, patron, matron, go wrong, wrongful, patronage, patronize, electronic, patronymic, electronics, stroke, destroy, angstrom, disastrous, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, catastrophically, box, box up, pencil box, nothing but, bring back, anything but, sewing basket, shopping bag.