Random good picture Not show
(1) The course of events fully justifies our views.
(2) His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
(3) The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡42. Sentencedict.com
(4) You can't fully appreciate foreign literature in translation.
(5) Kate sat up fully, her attention now totally concentrated.
(6) A fully cut brilliant diamond has 68 facets.
(7) The area has not yet been fully excavated.
(8) None but my mother fully understands my condition.
(9) It is difficult to fully assess the damage.
(10) The report fully vindicated the unions.
(11) He was fully bent upon the project.
(12) Suddenly he found himself awake and fully alert.
(13) Are you fully acquainted with the facts?
(14) He will explain it fully once and for all.
(15) I'm not sure that I fully understand .
(16) The worker is fully bent on the project.
(17) The scheme was fully operative by 1975.
(18) The fully inclusive fare for the trip is ￡22.
(19) I was fully aware of the fact.
(20) I fully understand the reason for your decision.
(21) The machine is fully automatic.
(22) The computer's characteristics are fully detailed in the brochure.
(23) He had not fully disclosed all his business dealings.
(24) Employees should be fully acquainted with emergency procedures.
(25) The matter is not yet fully resolved.
(26) The doctor reported the patient fully recovered.
(27) Have you got fully comprehensive insurance?
(28) The restaurant is fully booked this evening.
(29) I fully intended to pay for the damage.
(30) He has said he will cooperate fully with the police enquiries.
More similar words: carefully, ruefully, tactfully, wistfully, hopefully, scornfully, skillfully, successfully, purposefully, disdainfully, full, in full, gully, sully, be full of, full-time, to the full, full time, in full swing, at full speed, make full use of, mull, pull, bull, Bull., skull, bullet, sullen, pull on, pull up.