Random good picture Not show
2. He had earned their lasting enmity.
3. I don't understand his enmity towards his parents.
4. She denied any personal enmity towards him.
5. Malice sparks off enmity.
6. Their friendship was turned to enmity through idle gossip.
7. I think there is an historic enmity between them.
8. He felt enmity towards his sister.
9. The enemy mask their enmity under an appearance of friendliness.
10. Her action earned her the enmity of two or three colleagues.
11. The opprobrium and enmity he incurred were caused by his outspoken brashness.
12. There is a traditional enmity between these two groups.
13. But now their enmity found its target in the flesh.
14. This attempt caused enmity between Jermyn and Sir Maximus, since a factory opened in an unused hotel building.
15. Such actions increased the enmity between the two groups of black activists and led to more conflict.
16. The atmosphere of enmity seemed like an ugly noise in her pleasant office.
17. The matter has not resulted in a bitter enmity between us, you know.
18. For many years, there has been deep enmity between the two ethnic groups.
19. He trotted through the sand, enduring the sun's enmity.
20. Flattery bring friend, but the truth beget enmity.
21. The sword is a harbinger of enmity and bitterness.
22. Therefore there was great enmity between this covetous Jew and the generous merchant Antonio.
23. Britain was accused of trying to partition the country "because of historic enmity".
24. But his complaints that government programs to aid children only expand welfare dependency earned him a certain public enmity in 1994.
25. Polyneices took refuge in Argos and did all he could to arouse enmity against Thebes.
26. Grant had never been able to comprehend the reason for this inveterate enmity to the poor tailor.
27. You owe them no loyalty ... you owe my country no enmity.
28. You know he is my enemy, just as I am his enemy,(sentencedict.com) an enmity determined by our respective natures.
29. Some towns in the province have a record of Shia - Sunni enmity.
30. The Franco - Prussian war had sown seeds of enmity which were eventually to bear fruit.
More similar words: amity, calamity, extremity, infirmity, proximity, equanimity, magnanimity, enlightenment, bear in mind, keep in mind, omit, permit, submit, smite, commit, limit, admit, summit, resubmit, smitten, limited, admit to, committee, intermit, committed, committal, admitted, mitigate, vomiting, transmit.